Monday, October 20, 2008

FORE!


Well, I got an injury. A golf injury, no less. A ball was hit back to me, and I tried to stop the ball with the inside part of my shoe. The ball "jumped" (I misjudged it) and it hit me right on the button. I have decided to let it heal and not run on it. I did decide to try and finish the round. I finished with double the left ankles I began with.

4 comments:

Karin said...

Ouch! That's an impressive golf injury. Maybe next time you should wear full protective gear.

PFiles said...

Next time it is either shin guards, or I will just get out of the way of a hit ball coming toward me.

Also, the other day I hit my boss with a shot. Luckily, I didn't kill him. Equally as lucky, he didn't kill me.

alpha said...

"a ball was hit back to me" doesn't fit in my understanding of how golf is normally played. Lucky you didn't decide to head it into the hole.

PFiles said...

The ball was hit back to me because I had hit two off of the first tee, also this happened on the first hole, that didn't help. One of the guys was near my first shot and I asked him to hit that ball back to me. Then, I tried to bicycle kick it into the hole. Considering my ankle now, a header would have been much, much worse.