Friday, November 21, 2008

Would You Rather

Would you rather swim 2.4, bike 112, or run 26.2 miles?

It is interesting how repetition and training influence preference. I would much rather swim 2.4 than any of the alternatives. It almost sounds easy.

Here are some good workouts for your brain:

Forget who you were or who everyone else was?
Meet an alien visitor or travel to outer space?
Have one finger made of peanut butter or a foot that detaches?
Hit every red light for the rest of your life or always be wrong?
Have the ability to swim like Phelps, bike like Armstrong or run like Bolt?

1 comment:

PFiles said...

If I am going to ask, I should answer:

Forget who everyone else is
Travel to outer space
Foot that detaches
Hit every red light for the rest of my life
Run like Bolt

Really actually, pretty easy. Also, I guess I showed YOU the reader! I can post and comment on my own blog. Entertainment for hours.